cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6.0 cert tests

G_S
Level 4
Anyone know when the 6.0 cert tests will be released? I emailed the certifications mailbox a while back and they said shortly, bugged them a little after that, same response. 6.0 has been out for almost a year now and I'm really suprised the tests aren't out.
8 REPLIES 8

Dennis_Strom
Level 6
Perhaps the tests for 6.0 are just as unstable as the current software. Here is to patiently waiting for 6.1mp3. I currently have 6.0mp3 and I think it will take that long for them to get it back to where it was.

DavidParker
Level 6
LOL
Every day you guys convince me more that I'm happy to be on 5.1 MP5!

Dennis_Strom
Level 6
Prior to upgrading I did not have failures. I was running smooth. Now I feel like I have to watch it.

Randy_Samora
Level 6
I'm with David. I get out here and everyday I find another reason (or several) to be thankful to still be on 5.1 MP5. Ya'll let me know when it's safe to come out of hiding :)

Hung_Pham
Level 3
Come out of hiding when 6.1 mp1 comes out.

nathan_Schmidt
Level 4
I am running 6.0 MP3 with two post mp3 patches that fixed the scheduling issues along with a few smaller issues. i am 99% confident in the product now and i have literally been thru the thick and the thin with netbackup products. we are a fairly complex shop and utilize VTL and Vault and i am happy to say that at this point after the patches i have been pleased..

Randy_Samora
Level 6
What I'm hoping to do is bring up a new 6.x Master and leave the existing Master up and running until either the old images expire or I have time to import the Infinity tapes into the new Master.

I have this dream of a brand new empty master database where the sun shines all the time and tapes are made of chocolate. Ahhh, the days before a 1/2TB database to contend with.

Dennis_Strom
Level 6
Windows or UNIX?
I still do not have enuogh confidence in 6.0 to upgrade my remote site.