cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV powershell script for set and clear mode

demo4119
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

When i run the set script for index and vault store, i will take about 3 to 4 min for the script to complete successful which is abnormal.

Normally i can run the set script less than one minute.

Is my script cofnigure wrongly? Please advise. 

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell -PSConsolefile "C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault\EVShell.psc1" -command "& {Set-IndexLocationBackupMode -EVServerName EVSERVER -EVSiteName EVSITE}"

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell -PSConsolefile "C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault\EVShell.psc1" -command "& {Set-VaultStoreBackupMode -Name EVSITE -EVServerName EVSERVER -EVObjectType site}"

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell -PSConsolefile "C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault\EVShell.psc1" -command "& {Clear-IndexLocationBackupMode -EVServerName EVSERVER -EVSiteName EVSITE}"

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell -PSConsolefile "C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault\EVShell.psc1" -command "& {Clear-VaultStoreBackupMode -Name EVSITE -EVServerName EVSERVER -EVObjectType site}"

1 REPLY 1

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

No your script looks fine. I would not say its an issue, and why do you care that it takes 4 minutes? Are you getting bpstart timeouts?

EV might just be busy, so it takes a little longer to do the operation. Its quite normal for the script to run quickly when you've just implemented, but it might slow down as the load (user count increases).