cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange 2010 information store backup

________o
Level 4

hi,

i would like to know how i can backup exchange 2010 information store and how i can expand this backup to restore mailboxe

NB i have netbackup v 7.0 based on windows 2008

8 REPLIES 8

rizwan84tx
Level 6
Certified

Have you gone through the NetBackup Exchange admin guide for 7.0

Download Guide here

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

________o
Level 4

thanx all for support colud you please show me short steps to do my requste

thanx again

Marianne
Level 6

We all live in different parts of the world meaning we work and sleep at different times.
In the time you had to wait for a response, you could have read the TRANSCRIPT OF VIDEO, watched the video, and scanned through the manual.

The 'short steps' are listed and explained in TRANSCRIPT OF VIDEO.

________o
Level 4

thank you for coopration but TRANSCRIPT OF VIDEO not containe all steps like what i do in backup poilcy and how i create storage unit for backup

Marianne
Level 6

It is one week later.

Seems there is nothing urgent about this backup requirement.

If you go through the manual, you will find a couple of pages on Policy configuration.

Look for Policy recommendations for Exchange Server 2010.

________o
Level 4

it is one week later becuse i was busy with upgrade master server, media servers and clintes to veritas netbackup 7.5 i faced some problems after upgrade and today i finished the problems i faced and i will start to apply GRT for Exch 2010

Thanks

Marianne
Level 6

Reading the '2-and-a-bit' pages under the title Policy recommendations for Exchange Server 2010 takes less than 5 minutes.... Hopefully you've done that by now? 

It will take more time to screenshot and post these pages or to copy & paste into a table (similar to the manual) and post here....