cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange 2010 information store backup

________o
Level 4

hi,

i would like to know how i can backup exchange 2010 information store and how i can expand this backup to restore mailboxe

NB i have netbackup v 7.0 based on windows 2008

8 REPLIES 8

rizwan84tx
Level 6
Certified

Have you gone through the NetBackup Exchange admin guide for 7.0

Download Guide here

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

________o
Level 4

thanx all for support colud you please show me short steps to do my requste

thanx again

Marianne

We all live in different parts of the world meaning we work and sleep at different times.
In the time you had to wait for a response, you could have read the TRANSCRIPT OF VIDEO, watched the video, and scanned through the manual.

The 'short steps' are listed and explained in TRANSCRIPT OF VIDEO.

________o
Level 4

thank you for coopration but TRANSCRIPT OF VIDEO not containe all steps like what i do in backup poilcy and how i create storage unit for backup

Marianne

It is one week later.

Seems there is nothing urgent about this backup requirement.

If you go through the manual, you will find a couple of pages on Policy configuration.

Look for Policy recommendations for Exchange Server 2010.

________o
Level 4

it is one week later becuse i was busy with upgrade master server, media servers and clintes to veritas netbackup 7.5 i faced some problems after upgrade and today i finished the problems i faced and i will start to apply GRT for Exch 2010

Thanks

Marianne

Reading the '2-and-a-bit' pages under the title Policy recommendations for Exchange Server 2010 takes less than 5 minutes.... Hopefully you've done that by now? 

It will take more time to screenshot and post these pages or to copy & paste into a table (similar to the manual) and post here....