cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec Mysupport

jim_dalton
Level 6

down yet again...anyone else got the same problem?

Last time I looked it was also down.

Certainly puts a halt on folks submitting cases...

Jim

4 REPLIES 4

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I manged to logon just now and can view cases logged by everyone in our company.

I've noticed the following on the logon screen:

Alerts and Notifications

• NOTICE: Symantec MySupport will be undergoing scheduled maintenance beginning at 6:00 PM (PT) on December 10th and ending at 9:00 PM (PT) on December 10th. During this maintenance window, please contact Symantec Enterprise Technical Support by phone. Access the Contact Technical Support page Symantec - Contact Technical Support to locate the most convenient contact number for enterprise support.

RiaanBadenhorst
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Yeah, and whats up with the deletion of our customers. I used to be able to login, and submit cases for my customers. Now its seems they've been removed from my profile, so I can't log jack.

Probably need to open a case to have them put back???

jim_dalton
Level 6

I can view cases, I was too vague with my initial statement...my bad...try creating a new one...it tells me I've picked an invalid combo of OS , product etc, which is odd given I select from a set of generated menus:

Your attempt to submit a case to Symantec has failed due to an invalid Product/Version. You can check the product/version and resubmit the case, or contact technical support

Same deal today, seriously unclever crm.

Jim

Angelique28
Level 4
Employee

is My support site down today?

I have a customer now on the line with me.. we a re trying to log a case online but his support ID is not being recognized...any support?