cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the rewards?

J_H_Is_gone
Level 6
I was going to go order an item today with my reward points and all the "items" are gone

All I see are gift cards  -  what happened?   I don't even see the ship cruise any more.
5 REPLIES 5

Android
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
I'm not sure what happened but they are in fact gone.  I would hope this is temporary.  If not I would like to believe that if they were planning on removing them permanently, they would at least give people some advanced notice so that they could order what they want while they still had the chance.  

I guess we'll have to wait to find out if this is a temporary thing or if they were sneaky enough to just yank them without telling anyone.

J_H_Is_gone
Level 6
I guess with an amazon gift card you can still order a kindle, a Wii, or camera without going throught them  - in fact you could order more then just what they offered.  So this may be better?

Mouse
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

They decided to switch to electronic redemptions - just order your gift cert and buy anything you want :)

Additional info is here: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/blogs/changes-rewards-catalog

Jeanne
Level 3
We no longer offer physical items in the Reward Catalog. Symantec will not ship any items for rewards and therefore we are only able to offer the Certificates as shown in the catalog. We regret that we do not have anything available for those in many countries at this time. We hope to continue to add certificate items as we can.

Will_Restore
Level 6
I recently redeemed some points & wasn't aware of the change or I would have ordered other items at the same time.  Oh well, gift cards are OK too.