cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to check why my job did not run?

mauog
Level 3
Hi all,
I created a new scheduled policy which was supposed tu run every day in a specified time windows.
Despite this, I was not able to find in the activity monitor any trace of a job coming from this policy neither successfully completed nor failed.
Could you suggest me where should I look to lnvestigate this issue?

Thank You

Best Regards

Mauro
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Deepak_W
Level 6
Partner Accredited
there are several reasons for backup schedule not to run...

1. If you have configured the calender based backup schedule you will need to check whether you have properly configured the schedule. you will need to define the backup windows as well as desired days of month/ week from the calender

2. If you have properly configured the schedule then you can -

a. update the NBEM lob list by running the  nbpemreq -updatepolicies command

b. you can check the prediction of the next schedule by running below mentioned command nbpemreq -predict -date mm/dd/yy 6:00:00 (choose the next day )

check whether it shows your scheduled job in prediction...

let us know whether this resolve the issue

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Deepak_W
Level 6
Partner Accredited
there are several reasons for backup schedule not to run...

1. If you have configured the calender based backup schedule you will need to check whether you have properly configured the schedule. you will need to define the backup windows as well as desired days of month/ week from the calender

2. If you have properly configured the schedule then you can -

a. update the NBEM lob list by running the  nbpemreq -updatepolicies command

b. you can check the prediction of the next schedule by running below mentioned command nbpemreq -predict -date mm/dd/yy 6:00:00 (choose the next day )

check whether it shows your scheduled job in prediction...

let us know whether this resolve the issue

mauog
Level 3
Thank you Deepak,
working with "nbpemreq" command and policy configuration I found out my mistake (there was set "calendar" in the scheduled type instead of frequency).

Regards

Mauro