cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ops Center not pulling all data

HankHill
Level 5

We installed Ops Center on a new server last week.  The old server is still running.  I noticed today that the old server is not getting everything from the master.  Not too concerned about that frankly, but it does raise some questions.

Why wouldn't Ops Center be able to get everything with a second server installed? 

If I restore a backup of the old ops center to a the new ops center, will that pull over all my reports and schedules?

How do I keep from losing the data on the new ops center if I do that restore? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RonCaplinger
Level 6

I had a similar question before when I wanted to test a new OpsCenter installation, and was told that Symantec does not support more than one OpsCenter server per NBU master being polled.  This is probably why.  It makes it impossible to test new versions of OpsCenter.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RonCaplinger
Level 6

I had a similar question before when I wanted to test a new OpsCenter installation, and was told that Symantec does not support more than one OpsCenter server per NBU master being polled.  This is probably why.  It makes it impossible to test new versions of OpsCenter.

HankHill
Level 5

Restoring the old over the new works, except it get rid of the new security settings and any existing data for the last 5 days.  Is there a way to merge the two backups and then restore it?