cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for showing duplication of backups?

dukbtr
Level 4

Has anyone been able to create a report, if possible, to show backups and if they have been duplicate (Copy 2,3, etc...)?  I want to be able to have a report that would show as an example:

Backup1

Backup2

Backup3

Etc.. up to say 10

Report would theoretically be able to show like:

Backups 1,2,4,5,6,8,9,10 had a duplication run against its image(s).  Backups 3, 7  no duplications shown.

It would probably be two reports if possible in OpsCenter.  Just not sure if OpsCenter can create this report?

BTW, We do have OpsCenter Analytics

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dukbtr
Level 4

No, I wasn't looking into the duplicate entries, thanks though.  I was trying to figure out a report on backups that had been duplicated either with SLP or Vault.  I figured it out though.  I'm now working on the custom SQL script for it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

dukbtr
Level 4

No, I wasn't looking into the duplicate entries, thanks though.  I was trying to figure out a report on backups that had been duplicated either with SLP or Vault.  I figured it out though.  I'm now working on the custom SQL script for it.

luisvidal
Level 5

Hi dukbtr, have you been able to come up with this? If, so, please, can you share your findings? I am looking for a similar query.

thanks.