cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Accelerator problem...

dand
Level 3

When I attempt to create a new department in CA it tells me that no vault stores are available or that the Enterprise Vault Directory Service isn't running,but it is, so I believe there must be a config file somewhere that isn't pointed to the correct database, any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_Grimshaw
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

I am presuming that the error is exactly:-

A new case cannot be created because no vault stores are available. A common reason is that the EV Directory Service is not running

I have found a previous case that had the same error and although this was DA related the actual resolution steps could be relevant in the CA scenario:-

Checked the DA Customer Properties from the EVBAAdmin page
-Found the 'Directory DNS Alias" did not reference the DNS Alias for the Enterprise Vault site
- Corrected the 'Directory DNS Alias'
- Restarted the Customer Background Tasks
- Allowed time for the synchronization to complete
- Checked the Vault Stores listed to find all eventually were displayed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_Grimshaw
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

I am presuming that the error is exactly:-

A new case cannot be created because no vault stores are available. A common reason is that the EV Directory Service is not running

I have found a previous case that had the same error and although this was DA related the actual resolution steps could be relevant in the CA scenario:-

Checked the DA Customer Properties from the EVBAAdmin page
-Found the 'Directory DNS Alias" did not reference the DNS Alias for the Enterprise Vault site
- Corrected the 'Directory DNS Alias'
- Restarted the Customer Background Tasks
- Allowed time for the synchronization to complete
- Checked the Vault Stores listed to find all eventually were displayed.

dand
Level 3
Any idea what the alias should be?  I set it to the DNS alias that that I created on my network for the EV Server, is that not correct?