cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 12.5 Calendar view question

wolfpack2412
Level 3
Within backup exec 11d, while having the calendar view open I was able to see a listing of individual jobs along with the start times of each.  Now it appears that 12.5 has removed this view.  The only items I see listed are general summaries of the jobs that are scheduled to be run.  There doesn't seem to be a filter that can be used to restore this type of view either.  Does anybody have any suggestions on any way of restoring this, or has this been removed entirely from 12.5?  If not I'd like to suggest Symantec restore this in future service packs as it was quite useful at displaying the schedule of jobs running everyday.

Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

chicojrman
Level 6
You can view all the jobs that ran by clicking on the "Job List" view instead of Calendar view that will give you better details.

wolfpack2412
Level 3

Right, but in 11d you were also able to get a similiar view from within the calendar.  This provided a helpful overview of all of the jobs scheduled to run on each day. 

Hywel_Mallett
Level 6
Certified
Do you mean the day view in Job Monitor, Calendar?
That shows you a list of jobs, along with the scheduled start times for future jobs, and the durations and statuses of completed/failed jobs.
Click on the "1" icon in the title bar, or click on View, Show Day, when in the Calendar view.

wolfpack2412
Level 3
Unfortunately  I have run across that view that you are referring to, but its not exactly what I'm looking for.  I have included two screenshots, the first being from BE 11d, the second being from BE 12.5.  Both show the full month calendar view, and as you can see BE 11d provided much more detail as to what was being run every day, including job name and time.  BE 12.5 simply shows what is scheduled to run, with no details beyond that.  It is this view from 11d I was hoping to recreate in 12.5.

imagebrowser image

imagebrowser image