cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Desktop Agent error V-139-32772-3604

peter_c_
Level 2

Hi -

I found a bunch of DLO Agent licenses (DLO version 12, component 3.1.0) at our office which has never been deployed, so I decided to roll one out and see if I could make it work.

We have BE 12 SP5 running on a Windows 2003 server.  I have modified the hosts file on my workstation so that the server name resolves to the IP address.

I have created myself as as a user through the DLO administration console and I can create files and write to the backup location (a folder called DLO) on the media server.

I installed the DLO Desktop Agent on my Windows XP SP3 workstation from the shared Agents location on the media server.  The installation seemed to go fine.  However, when I reboot my computer a login screen for the DLO Desktop Agent pops up.  It says that I am currently authenticated to the media server as myself and prompts me for my username, domain and password (the username and domain are pre-filled).  When I enter my credentials and try to login I get the following error message:

Information V-139-32772-3604

Failed to load configuration settings

As noted I have full privileges to the backup location on the server.

When looking at the DLO Administration console, I cannot see my computer listed, only me as a user.

On the DLO Administration console I see the following error message:

Unable to configure the Desktop Agent on computer 'p-crozier' for user 'bellevue.local\acg\peter'. Error: failed to get SID for user bellevue.local\acg\peter: 0

The taskmanager shows that DLOChangeLogSvcu.exe is running on the workstation.

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

peter_c_
Level 2

It turned out to be a credentials issue.  Windows has too many ways to define a domain. I was using the FQDN (bellevue.local) which the DLO agent did not like.  When I entered the common domain name it worked like a charm.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JoaoMatos
Level 6
Partner

Hi,

take a look to this link.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH84503

Regards,

JoaoMatos

peter_c_
Level 2

It turned out to be a credentials issue.  Windows has too many ways to define a domain. I was using the FQDN (bellevue.local) which the DLO agent did not like.  When I entered the common domain name it worked like a charm.