cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searches in "to be paused" state

dhdrhill
Level 2

Hi,

We recently moved servers and upgraded to 10.2.  There were 2 searches in progress at the time, and now they both are sitting in queue with the status of "To Be paused".  Neither the owner of the searches nor  the admin (me) can do anything to move these searches; the only options are Stop and Refresh; clicking on either of these does nothing.

This issus is important becuase this problem seems to be the root problem of another; I can create a new search, but the search (and the status bar) go no where.  Any guidance you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Doreen Hill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hiya,

That is one of the reasons you shouldn't upgrade when searches are running.  I think what you need to do is contact support.  I recommend contacting support because this involves updating these searches in SQL.

They can help you end these searches so you will be able to move on.

Regards,
Tony

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hiya,

That is one of the reasons you shouldn't upgrade when searches are running.  I think what you need to do is contact support.  I recommend contacting support because this involves updating these searches in SQL.

They can help you end these searches so you will be able to move on.

Regards,
Tony

dhdrhill
Level 2

Thanks, Tony - need better communication around upgrades between users and IT.  I'll contact support.  Thanks again.

Doreen