cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV User Group Conference Call - cheers to Stephanie G for this forum

dfong
Not applicable

Hats off to Stephanie Guaman and Gretchen Gelke for a monthly call-in and WebEx forum that she has set up since Vision 2010 back in April...

This month, I was able to hear about other companies' experiences for an enterprise-wide PST migration project and get some questions answered about how it went for them.

Learning some of the lessons vicariously and meeting other users in a voice-to-voice manner, to me, adds a dimension above & beyond just type-in forums like this one.

This webex/call has had product folks on as well as featured users so that we all can get the most out of the time, and those Symantec folks can "hear" the issues from us as a user community.

The webex/conference call is usually on the last Thursday of each month, and you can contact Stephanie to get on the distribution list - Stephanie Guaman [ Stephanie_Guaman@symantec.com ]

No sales pitches either like some AIIM or other free seminars are:  just a valuable, facilitated, user-driven meeting.

- David Fong
EV user - 30,000 + mailboxes

2 REPLIES 2

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

wow. wish i would have known about this in april. have the sessions been recorded to be viewed later or for people who couldn't make it? we're going through a PST migration and hearing about that experience would be very valuable.

Stephanie_Guama
Level 4

not to protect our customer's privacy...but we do have notes which i need to confirm is ok to share with the group...stay tuned :)

Thanks David for the kind words :)
-Stephanie