Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise vault client Login - Shared Mailbox/Archive

AKL
Level 6
Certified

Hello

We're testing Macintosh EV client in our environment with EV client for Mac 10.0.3 and EV server 9.0.4 CU3. The client is able to login and work as expected for primary mailbox, however it is unable to login for shared mailbox/archive even though primary account has full access to mailbox and archive.

Below is the error received when trying to login to shared archive/mailbox using primary mailbox credentials:

Capture.JPG

I am guessing it needs some additional permissions to sign in to shared mailbox or EWS impersonation on Exchange 2010 side perhaps? If anyone encountered similar issue please?

Tried to look through technotes and forums but couldn't find any (probably my bad search skills lol) and no mention of shared mailbox in EV client for Mac documentation either. :S

Thanks for your inputs in advance !

21 REPLIES 21

Pradeep-Papnai
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Archive explorer is designed to work only with IE, However browser search (/enterprisevault/search.asp) works with safari and only supported. 

It's mention somewhere in compatiblity guide that "Enterprise Vault Browser Search (search.asp) using Windows authentication works in Safari. Enterprise Vault Browser Search using Domino authentication has not been tested. You cannot use Archive Explorer or Integrated Search in Safari."

AKL
Level 6
Certified

Hello Counselor/Advisor

For quick update, please note that I've posted idea entry as discussed few days back but haven't seen any activity on same.

EV Client for Mac - Support for shared mailbox/archive