cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java console just hangs

H_Sharma
Level 6

Hello Experts,

We have been using NBU 7.6.0.1 with java console intalled on every laptop and master server.

We are experiencing a very strange problem on laptops and on master server as well. While clicking on BAR gui in Java console either on laptop or master server it just hangs and comes up after 10 minutes. We are not experincing any issue apart from this on java console. Pls help.

Master Server:- Win2008 R2.

Laptop OS:- win8

7 REPLIES 7

revarooo
Level 6
Employee
How quickly are your Dns servers working?

Nicolai
Partner    VIP   

Can you as a temporary workaround put the master servers IP in laptops host filed located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc ?

This will either confirm or deny a name resoloution suspicion

H_Sharma
Level 6

Hi Nicolai,

Entries are already there on laptop. Issue is with master server as well. When i open java console on master server same issue.

As i told you all the other options in java console running on master and laptop are working fine without any glitches. 

Pls suggest.

revarooo
Level 6
Employee
Enable the admin and bpjava-susvc log then reproduce the issue and post them up

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
What happens when you use the Windows Admin Console on the master? About the Java Console on your desktop : a cmd window normally opens in the background. Please copy the text in this window and upload here along with the master server logs as per revaroo's request.

H_Sharma
Level 6

If i open java console on master admin console same is happening :(

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

We have asked for logs....

Plus I have asked about Windows Admin Console on the master....

Help us to help you!