cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enabling Data Protection Optimization plugin

Rami_Nasser1
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Hi all , what about enabling Data Protection Optimization Add-on option? I have the both licenses for backup and deduplicatins ,but the acclerator check box still dimmed . Regards,

how to enable this plug in ? or just add the license key and it will be added?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mark_Solutions
Level 6
If you have added the license keys and re-started the services on the Master and the option is still greyed out then you probably have the same issue a lot of people have with upgraded keys Raise a support case or contact Customer care and explain the position (Go to My Symantec - Raise a case on the Support site) They will generate a new key for you that does work and enable all features. Have had this with a few customers and all resolved within a day or two Hope this helps

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Mark_Solutions
Level 6
If you have added the license keys and re-started the services on the Master and the option is still greyed out then you probably have the same issue a lot of people have with upgraded keys Raise a support case or contact Customer care and explain the position (Go to My Symantec - Raise a case on the Support site) They will generate a new key for you that does work and enable all features. Have had this with a few customers and all resolved within a day or two Hope this helps