cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot mount recovery points from SSR 2013

WDunne
Level 3

Hi guys,

Im trying to restore some data from my backups but I cannot mount any recovery points from the past 26 days or so I get the attached error message each time I try to mount them.

I've tried using the Synabtec Recovery Point Browser also and it gives an error E0BB00B4: The sequence number in the parent image, 748, does not match 749.

Any ideas?

Cheers

7 REPLIES 7

WDunne
Level 3

I forgot to say all backups completed successfully with no errors

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Was any .iv2i file deleted or renamed ?

Sounds like an incremental backup image is corrupted. Are you able to restore from any incremental or full backups ? How frequently are full backups run ?

WDunne
Level 3

Ok It runs a full backup on the 1st of every month and and incremental every day afterwards

Upon looking further I've notice that in SSR its not showing a backup done for June 6th however in my backup location I have the files there. I am able to restore everything up to the 5th June but cannot mount anything afterwards.

I will attach some screenshots showing the missed backup in SSR and the files that were created on that day

Thanks

WDunne
Level 3

Heres a screenshot of the files for that day June 6th

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

A full backup should create a .v2i file and your backup destination seems to contain only incremental images. This error mostly occurs when full backups are run very less frequently (like once per month as in your case). Would recommend to log a formal support case for an engineer to have a look @ your setup.

WDunne
Level 3

As you can see from the screenshot attached a .v2i file was created on 02/06/15

TRaj
Level 6
Employee Accredited

I see here , for 6th June it seems the Disk 0-1 and C: were backed up but it did not run a backup for D: or either it failed.

Can you check the "Event log" for 6th June.

Also it does not mount the recovery point as it is missing the D: recovery point , so out of the set even if one recovery point is missing it will not mount the rp