cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problème installation SSR manager 2011

GTI
Level 2

Bonjour,

Je rencontre un souci lors de l'installation de Symantec System Recovery 2011.

Lors de la phase "Configuration de la base de données", je laisse les options par défaut, je clique sur suivant, et j'obtiens le message d'erreur suivant :

Incorrect syntax near 'entreprise'

Unclosed quotation mark after the character string ')'.

J'ai mis une capture d'écran en pièce jointe.

Le serveur est une VM sous Hyper-V, avec Windows server 2008 R2 64 bits.

On dirait une erreur SQL basique, une parenthèse pas fermée, mais je ne sais pas où trouver le fichier à modifier si c'est le cas...

Un peu d'aide serait la bienvenue ! 

Merci.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GTI
Level 2

I've found the solution ! \o/

Instead of putting the login of the Domain administrator in the previous screen, i've put the Local administrator of the server.

And it's worked ! :D

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

criley
Employee Accredited

I've seen this error before and I think it is related to the configuration of the user account being used to authenticate to your SQL server.

If that user account in SQL in configured with anything other than English settings, I think this error occurs. Try changing it from French to English, then try the install again.

Hope that helps.

GTI
Level 2

Thanks for your reply.

Can you take a look at my new attachment and tell me if you are talking about that ?

And what should i do ?

Thanks again.

criley
Employee Accredited

No, I was referring to the language settings for your SQL server accounts. I must add that I'm not 100% sure this is the solution but it's worth a try.

The following may help:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms190682.aspx

GTI
Level 2

I've found the solution ! \o/

Instead of putting the login of the Domain administrator in the previous screen, i've put the Local administrator of the server.

And it's worked ! :D