cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save newly created schedule searches.

Cdee
Level 6

Hi Folks,

I have been facing a weired issue while creating a new schedule search in CA 9.0.2

I am follwing the CA admin doc to create the search and save it but it wont save and also it wont show any error also.

Any idea how to deal with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

So do you have the appropriate role in CA?

Also, just to verify your steps, you first click the Configuration tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Search Schedules tab and are doing this there?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TonySterling

Are you trying to create a Department Search, Research or Application level search?

Is it a run now or immediate?

What happens when you click Save?

Cdee
Level 6

I am trying to create a new schedule search under configuration tab which will be used for all departments.

When i try to run search manually under dept it works fine without any issue its only the schedule search under configuration wont allow me to save, even tried to modify the existing schedule search but it wont save at all.

TonySterling

So do you have the appropriate role in CA?

Also, just to verify your steps, you first click the Configuration tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Search Schedules tab and are doing this there?

Cdee
Level 6

I am trying with my service account also i tested the same steps in lab machine it works fine but for some reason it wont work in PROD enviroment.

TonySterling

Ok, so in your PROD environment you need to verify your SQL permissions/configuration.  The Schedule requires the SQL Server Agent to be running.  Also, there are some additional permissions needed if the VSA isn't SA.

Check out page 22 of the Install and Config guide