cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE DLO 12.5 Storage Location issue

RossW
Level 2
Hello.

The admin before me had a DLO storage location set up on a remote server on a USB hard drive (yeah, I know...) and the drive crashed effectively loosing everything on it.  No big deal, as it was only used for backups.  Anyhow, since then the DLO storage location for this server has been moved to a physical drive on another server, but I cannot remove the old server because it keeps saying 'You must remove all of the storage locations from this file server before deleting it'.  I cannot delete any storage locations from it because they are not being shown.  My guess is the server setup got hosed inside the DLO utility when the drive crashed.

Anyways, how can I manually remove server storage locations from DLO 12.5 so I can fix this problem?

Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

RahulG
Level 6
Employee
Reffer the following document http://support.veritas.com/docs/299621

RossW
Level 2
Thanks for the response, but unfortunately that will not work because the SHARE on the server is no longer listed so I cannot delete it, adn it wont let me delete the server until the share is deleted.  The server entry is corrupted and I just want it gone from the list.

Thanks.

RahulG
Level 6
Employee
You would probably need to delete the storage location from the backup exec database ..

RossW
Level 2
OK Thanks.