cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP4, unable to access Vault using outlook anywhere.

RUBENatDK
Level 3
Hi

I have setup a Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP4, access to Vault internaly works fine. But I have 2 issues:

1) However externaly using outlook anywhere I get this error when clicking Archive Explore button: "An administrative policy does not allow you to run Archive Explore" Outlook is in online mode.

2) Archive serach works, but loads really slow both internaly and externaly.

How to fix this?

regards

Ruben@DK
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nick_White
Level 6
Employee

The error is usually generated if you have the following setting: Exchange Desktop Policy Properties -> Advanced -> Vault Cache -> Archive Explorer Connection Mode, set to "Always Offline"

If you don't have that set then you may need to review your settings for RPC over HTTP based clients. The configuration information is available in the Admin Console help file

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nick_White
Level 6
Employee

The error is usually generated if you have the following setting: Exchange Desktop Policy Properties -> Advanced -> Vault Cache -> Archive Explorer Connection Mode, set to "Always Offline"

If you don't have that set then you may need to review your settings for RPC over HTTP based clients. The configuration information is available in the Admin Console help file