cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting EV Outlook Web Access to work with Cisco ASA (WEBVPN)

smaslin
Level 3
Has anyone had any luck with getting the OWA Extensions (2007) to work with a Cisco ASA firewall through the Cisco WebVPN portal?  OWA itself works, but the EV buttons have the red "x" and clicking the buttons does nothing.  Opening up any archived item gives an "archived item is unavailable" banner.  We have tried since last year to get this working, starting with SP2, then SP3, now SP4, and it still doesnt work with the Cisco ASA WebVPN.  I have verified that it does work over the internet, as we gave OWA a direct internet IP temporarily to test it and everything worked fine.  So I think its a setting on the Cisco WebVPN, but can't seem to locate anything on it. 

Anyone have any luck/experience with this?

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
to be honest i've not heard anything like this, i'd almost suggest getting a case opened with CISCO and they can then work with symantec support to help you get it up and running.

Reason i say not to call symantec at first is due to the fact that products like that is theres so many products and configurations that its hard to be specific as to what needs to be opened/listening etc when you don't have that product in front of you.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
to be honest i've not heard anything like this, i'd almost suggest getting a case opened with CISCO and they can then work with symantec support to help you get it up and running.

Reason i say not to call symantec at first is due to the fact that products like that is theres so many products and configurations that its hard to be specific as to what needs to be opened/listening etc when you don't have that product in front of you.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146