Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OWA 2010 issue

Sarah_Seftel1
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi,

I have exchange 2010 servers.

I installed the OWA component on all 3 CAS servers.

In the ev server I added the exchange server list with the IP addresses of all CAS servers.

In the delegation tab of the 3 CAS servers changed to "trust this comuter" etc according to Symantec instructions.

when trying to open archived mail in OWA - you get first window in the picture attached.

after pressing the link - it will redirect to the EV server and open the archived mail.

I tried to trace the exchange and the only error I see there is :
3/9/2011 11:51:49 AM [12272,5]     t: ipm.note.enterprisevault.shortcut
3/9/2011 11:51:49 AM [12272,5]     id: RgAAAAAzdJEZX63iRqTA4LeBPi2LBwCfIc5j7pIHR5XegVjL5piKAAABUhvFAAArHaHvEoAhQLmadMlinPVVAAAAM6OGAAAA
3/9/2011 11:51:49 AM [12272,5]     EVItemUnavailable: 1
3/9/2011 11:51:49 AM [12272,5]     EVReason: 552 ERR Creation of the basket by the Shopping Service failed.<p>Ask the Enterprise Vault Administrator to check the Shopping Service configuration.
3/9/2011 11:51:49 AM [12272,5]     subpage: ReadMessage.ascx

any ideas please?

Sarah.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

FreKac2
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Since it's complaining about creating a shopping basket, check that you've configured a shopping location in the shopping service properties.

Plus check the permissions on the shopping location (NTFS permissions).

E.g. give the EV anonymous account that you've configured full permission on the shopping location, as a test.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

Start around page 129 of the Setting Up Exchange Server Archiving in the EV 9 docs.  It sounds like you have missed the steps for running OWAUSER.WSF on the EV server... but best to double check, and go through those steps in the document.

Working for cloudficient.com

Sarah_Seftel1
Level 6
Partner Accredited

I didn't miss the owauser.wsf script running,

I used the script and permissions were assigned and there were no errors when running the owauser script.

FreKac2
Level 6

Since it's complaining about creating a shopping basket, check that you've configured a shopping location in the shopping service properties.

Plus check the permissions on the shopping location (NTFS permissions).

E.g. give the EV anonymous account that you've configured full permission on the shopping location, as a test.

MarkBarefoot
Level 6
Employee

Sarah_Seftel1
Level 6
Partner Accredited

shell I live it like that?

FreKac2
Level 6

Yes, you can leave it like that.

Or to be more accurate in regard to the permissions these should be working (C,b):

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH50227

- Read and Execute
   - List Folders Content
   - Write
   - Special Permissions - (Create Files/Write Data) (Create Folders/Append Data)

Sarah_Seftel1
Level 6
Partner Accredited

and it is still working, so I will live it like that.

thanks for the help !