cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention Tags, how they work with EV10?

Goofoff109
Level 4

Can anyone give me a general explaination how EV10 works with the Exchange 2013 retention tagging?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

There isn't anything I have found to specifically address Retention Tags.  If you have a Symantec Account Rep or Partner I would encourage you to reach out to them to see if they can answer your questions.  Or you could tells us your use case or what you are trying to do and maybe we can help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Goofoff109
Level 4
No one can tell me about these tags? Any reference docs? Nothing?

TonySterling

There isn't anything I have found to specifically address Retention Tags.  If you have a Symantec Account Rep or Partner I would encourage you to reach out to them to see if they can answer your questions.  Or you could tells us your use case or what you are trying to do and maybe we can help.

Prone2Typos

I know there was a customer who was using retention tags in a very specific way and it did not play well with EV. The act of archiving them reset the tags. SYMC wrote a hotfix for them and them alone....  I think Tony's suggestion is best. I am not implying they do not play well in all circumstances and perhaps if you provided more details we could be of better assistance.