cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to expand MS information store on Master server (UNIX) Java console

SaravanaKumar
Level 4

Hi,

I'm trying to restore few deleted mails from the GRT backup but i'm getting an error when i try to expand exchange Database under storage group on master server. Attached the error screen shots for a reference. (Error - No files found & Refresh confirmation) Kindly have a look at the screen shots so that you can understand better. Is this known issue or is there any fix for the same....

FYI - Master server is running on UNIX & installed with NBU java console 6.5.4.

Is there any other way to do the restore from the media server using successful GRT backup. Please share details

I'm struggling since from the morning...Please help anyone...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SaravanaKumar
Level 4

Hi Riaan,

Thank you....Found the root cause - EMM was not contactable because someone has removed the backup cluster setup. Created the backup cluster name with the same ip and tried expanding the DB and now listing out all mailboxes under the particular DB & also done the restoration of Mailbox & individual user mails/items. Now all Good.

Regards,

Saravana

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi,

This look more like an issue with the client / policy type specified. I would also suggest to do the restore browse from your exchange server, if you have similar issues there, then we can investigate further.

SaravanaKumar
Level 4

Hi Riaan,

Thank you....Found the root cause - EMM was not contactable because someone has removed the backup cluster setup. Created the backup cluster name with the same ip and tried expanding the DB and now listing out all mailboxes under the particular DB & also done the restoration of Mailbox & individual user mails/items. Now all Good.

Regards,

Saravana