cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Point 2007 Backup - Not happening

KSG
Level 4
Hi ,

I have share point 2007 server with NBU 6.5.2 installed on both master server and the share point server.

Normail file backups and restoration are working fine with the server. In the Backup Archive and restore Window at the client it is showing any of the "Share point resources" for selection. (only the local file system is displayed).

I used the Netbackup client services log on account as the "share point administrator"

In the local security policy of the server added the "sharepoint admin" for "Replace token" rights

Updated the client properties on the master server with the "sharepoint admin" username under "Share point 2003" section in client properties.

But still the share point resources are not visible in BAR window on the local share point server itself.

Kindly help to solve this issue.
2 REPLIES 2

Omar_Villa
Level 6
Employee
Check under the 6.5.2 documentation updates, there are some limitations and changes for Share Point.

regards

KSG
Level 4
HI,

Thanks for your update. Kindly let me know what is the way of troubleshooting, as i am not getting the "Microsoft sharepoint resources " in the BAR.

Regards
Sathyam G