cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Accelerator 6.0 SP1a - Reviewers Marks disappear

Douglas_Cowie
Level 3

Hello, folks.
Have recently upgraded my CA to the above version, and have noticed the following frustration:
When you start reviewing messages, if you go to the next page of captured messages, you lose the reviewing marks (Appraised, Pending, etc.)
Has anyone else found this? And what is the fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Douglas_Cowie
Level 3
Hi, folks.
Problem solved. I was running CA and DA under the "runas" command. When I logged into the client (XP) machine as the expected user, then everything worked.
Must be a resource limitation exceeded.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_Allison
Level 6
Doug, this happen to everyone or just some? Any errors associtated with going to the next page? Anything on the CA server to indicate an issue?

The next page function is part of the IE Webtools, just for grins you might want to remove/reinstall those, pretty simple process and may do it. Wish I could tell you for a fact. Sry.

Lee Allison
http://enterprisevault.typepad.com/the_ev_blog/

Douglas_Cowie
Level 3
Hi, Mark.
On your suggestion, I re-installed the IE WebControls from the redist software folder of the EV 6.0 SP3 distribution on the Compliance server. Unfortunately, this did not resolve my issue.
Yes, it is from all users machines.

Douglas_Cowie
Level 3
Lee -

It's almost as if when the page is forced to be re-built (change of page, using a control), it is not being completely rebuilt..........

Doug

Micah_Wyenn
Level 6
doug,

I hate to say it, but you'll prolly need to open a case. Remember that your Compliancey is a legal requirement for your business, and leaving it up to the forum isn't the best career move. :) Open a case and let support guide ya through.

micah

Douglas_Cowie
Level 3
Hi, folks.
Problem solved. I was running CA and DA under the "runas" command. When I logged into the client (XP) machine as the expected user, then everything worked.
Must be a resource limitation exceeded.

Thanks for your help.