Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ViewMessage.asp inside iFrame not working

spiker
Level 4

Hi,

We recently upgraded from EV verison 9 -> 10

Now it seems like we can't load the ViewMessage.asp inside an iFrame within another webpage.
The content briefly loads inside the iframe and then expands to occupy the full tab.

This little test html demonstrates the unwanted behaviour. (Replace 'server', 'xxx' and 'yyy' with valid values)

<html>
<body>
This is a test
<br>

<iframe src="http://server/EnterpriseVault/viewmessage.asp?VaultID=xxxKVAULT&SavesetID=yyy&Format=WEB" />
</body>
</html>

Any idea what might be causing this, and how to resolve it?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

I get the same. I would suggest logging a call with SYMC/Veritas.. especially as it used to work. There might well be a good reason it was changed.

Working for cloudficient.com

View solution in original post

spiker
Level 4
I found the code in the xsl file that writes this JavaScript in the HTML head tag.. If this code is removed then it stops this behaviour. Presumably they don't want embedding the preview in 3rd party apps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

I get the same. I would suggest logging a call with SYMC/Veritas.. especially as it used to work. There might well be a good reason it was changed.

Working for cloudficient.com

spiker
Level 4
I found the code in the xsl file that writes this JavaScript in the HTML head tag.. If this code is removed then it stops this behaviour. Presumably they don't want embedding the preview in 3rd party apps.