cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO 6.1 False Alerts

XJ37
Level 3
I am running Netbackup DLO 6.1 MP4 and I am getting false alerts. If I respond "OK" to any or all alerts and delete them from the alert history, they reappear in the alerts. When I check a client in the "History" tab to verify a client has not backed up in "X" days I find the alert is false. This started after upgrading from MP3 to MP4. Anyone else have this issue or any suggestions?
2 REPLIES 2

Lior_Segal
Level 2
I receive the same false error.
you need to open case in symantec. the have pech update to the SQL on the server and pech for the agent.

Symantec Engineering has released a minor patch called “MP4 PLUS” for DLO v6.1 MP4

Issues fixed in MP4+

1.       ET 1739924: 6.1 MP4 is showing errors when there are none. (“No backup in past xx days”)

2.       ET 1744438: Deleted folders are not removed from DUDF copy of ANSI PST files.

3.       ET 1764535: Profiles conflict when adding profile to include *.PST for C:\

4.       ET 1825020: DLO Console shows DUDF and NUDF size as 0 MB

5.       ET 1827845: Storage Consumption per User is not accurate - 0kb for many users.

6.       ET 1828324: Rename , Pending local status after saving spreadsheet - item remains in the DLO Agent status window                                                                                 when application closed.

7.       ET 1828968: No credentials on Vista when using scheduled backups - Logout/Restart/Shutdown - Run as Scheduled

8.       ET 1844412: Storage consumption and backup history reports are incorrect

9.       ET 1856250: History tab of the admin console shows sizes of DUDF/NUDF as way less than actual

Regards

Lior Segal

XJ37
Level 3
Thanks Lior. I contacted tech support already and have applied the patches. It works but every agent needs the patch and the publish commend can take a while.