Did you mean: 

Repeat alerts

RayD71
Level 3
Does anyone know what this means?

Date: 9/18/2009 9:03:28 AM

Notification Type: Notice

Priority: High

Description: Error E339197C: An error occurred while publishing. System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server. System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond x.x.x.x:8443 Unable to connect to the remote server A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond x.x.x.x:8443

I've been trying to track down this error, but it's being generated by 3 of my servers.

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

KeineAhnung
Level 2
Same error here on almost all of my servers, anyone have any ideas?

Andreas_Horlach
Level 6
Employee Accredited
From the BESRM console, does it appear that the remote computers are reporting back to the console correctly? Other than the error you are seeing, do you see any other anomalie in the console?

KeineAhnung
Level 2

Andreas, the normal status reporting seems to be ok but these events are logged over and over so it's disconcerning to see. There are also a whole lot of these: <Unknown result name 'VPRO_INFO_SCHEDULED_BACKUP'> in the "events" section on the "properties" page of the client. Any ideas?