Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Recovering data from a PGP Encrypted Drive

Hi, I am hoping someone can share some experience with recovering data from a drive which is PGP encrypted. I have a laptop running windows 7 which is PGP encrypted. Following a general application problem I chose to reboot my machines, on reboot aft...

scar1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DLO 7.5 SP1 Issue on Windows 7 Machine

I have two computers with DLO installed and one works well ant the other does not.  On the computer that does not work, I receive the message below shortly after starting DLO:   Symantec DLO Desktop Agent has stopped working (a problem has caused the...

jphelan by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help for upgrading DLO Agents

Hello All, Recently we upgraded DLO server from 6.1MP5 to 7.5, and it was working fine with out any issues. now i need  to upgrade DLO Agents from 6.1MP5 to same 7.5, but im bit confused which file should run in S/W to upgrade the client. Could any c...

john10 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO next sheduled job showing incorrect date

A few of our machines have problems running the DLO jobs automatically. In the status screen the time when te next job is scheduled is incorrect. it will for example state: "The next scheduled job will start on 2013-11-18 13:00:00" when the actualo d...

bosse by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong encryption key

Hi Would you be able to let me know a list of possible causes and solutions for the below alert for a user on the DLO Conole? The Desktop Agent computer was configured with an encryption key that is no longer valid.  Any encrypted data stored in the ...

smithj by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

want to buy dlo need more info

Hi we are looking at implementing a backup solution for laptops and desktops to work with our existing veeam installation and DLO was mentioned. I now need to know, what is involved in implementing DLO. I see you can download the SW, but what else i...

Resolved! Error when restoring files

Hi I have a user who is getting the below error on the DLO console when trying to restore files: error reading source file. attempt to decrypt with bogus header. Any ideas why this is happening? She has the client installed on 3 different systems and...

smithj by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conflict with SEP

We've installed DLO 7.5 on about 60 computers for testing. Since the install, none of these clients are able to run virus definition updates in Symantec Endpoint Protection - has anyone seen this before / know how to fix it?

How to refresh DLO licensing after changes?

Hi, Some of our users are getting the message that "The Symantec DLO license has expired" -- this made me realize that we had reached our limit of 60 users on our license.  However, I found out that many of the users in our domain do not actually nee...

Ted4356 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos