Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Symantec DLO license has expired...

So, I started getting this message on new installs of the DLO 7.5 product. The full message is:   The Symantec DLO license has expired. THe Desktop Agent will remain disabled until the problem has been corrected by your administrator. Your administ...

BE 2010 DLO Client and Win 7 64 bit

We are migrating from Windows XP to Win 7 64 bit Enterprise.  We use BE 2010. I have installed BE DLO Client 2010 onto some Win 7 clients.  We have noticed that when the machine is shut down the DLO client hangs and we get an error "waiting for dlocl...

Resolved! Problem with DLO 7.5 on Windows 7

Dear all, i installed DLO 7.5 on various operating system (Xp, Vista, Seven). But i have a problem on one PC with Windows 7. When DLO agent start, after a few minutes windows return the following error: "Application has stopped working" I tried to ru...

DLO 7.5 Backups Stalling

We're running DLO 7.5 on a new install to replace our existing v6 DLO. Instead of an upgrade we've started again and so far have just 60 clients running for testing before a full deployment. Most clients get some way into a backup and then stall, sit...

Resolved! Symantec DlO agent issue

Hi, i am try to install symantec Dlo agent on windows 7 pc.but it is not happening i am getting erro pl see error deatisl below.   the program can't start because MSVCR71.dll is missing from you compouter try to reinstalling the program to fix the pr...

support46 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup .ost file

Hi everyone, Someone know if is possible take a backup the .ost files and which is the best practice? I hope somebody can help me. Thank you in advance!

Starone_0623 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GSS problem

I have recently created a winpe 4.0 bootable USB and it works great except for 2 problems. First, I can only image 1 laptop at a time (multicast not working), and second, I get a prompt " press any key to boot from USB." I want the laptop to auto-boo...

Resolved! DLO Error: There is a problem with configuration on this computer. The Desktop Agent will remain disabled until the problem has been corrected by your administrator. Your administrator has been notified

Hello,   Some of my users have their DLO clients disabled when they log in to a machine. The clients show the following error until the user opens the DLO Interface and clicks Refresh: "There is a problem with configuration on this computer. The De...

yakima by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! DLO Migration from winxp to win7

We are planning to migrate hundreds of users from WinXP to new Win7 computers. The migration includes copying the user profile and files. The DLO servers and storage locations will remain the same. Is there any way to copy the NDUF files in DLO from ...

Ivan_P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Continuious backup of nsf file

After upgradring to DLO 7.0 (prvious BE 2010 DLO) the backup has gone insane. It backups up the nsf almost continuously. When computer startup, it starts the backup of the archive nsf file, leavin end user to wait for it to finish before he can open ...

problem de l'installation de l'agent DLO a distance

bonjour, j'ai un problème quand je veux installer un agent DLO sur un poste client windows 7 à distance depuis le serveur 2008 après la sélection de poste dans l'arboraissance des pcs et après la saisie du compte administrateur et le mot de passe de ...

kibal by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Archive file running all the time

Hi   I have DLO 7.0, and the archive file is runnig all the time, even though i have checked that NUDF already have 2 revisions stored of that particular nsf file.  Delta Transfer file is activated and incremention backup is also activated. Is it goi...