Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

DLO backlog management

Hello, We've found that DLO is not well handling backlog. We've got clients that reports to console succeddfull backup, but when we browse the server storage, lots of data are missing. We've tried to move users from dedup storage to regular one : no ...

Resolved! DLO 7.5 agent push installation

Hello  We recently installed DLO7.5 server. We are trying to push the DLO agent to clients but we are getting some access denied issues. I fixed all credentials related issues but I also have a software firewall. Can somebody tell me which port needs...

No puedo respaldar PST de Office 2010

Saludos estimados por defecto tengo la siguiente ruta en Symanted DLO 7.5 para Archivos de Outlook 2010 PST "%CURRENTUSERMYDOCS%" pero no me funciona para poder respaldar los PST. Agradecido de sus respuestas me despido.

aaguilso by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

User data folder once full , what are the options

In DLO once ser network folder when used with DLO 7.5 gets full according  to quota set , the ser gets a warning in DLO console . 1) Questions : Is there a way to pop up this messgae on the machine , so tht ser does not have to login to the console t...

abhi1983 by Level 3
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! DLO 7.5 Clients

Hi, I am planning to install DLO 7.5. I know about the synchronisation that can be done between more than one desktops/laptops for one user. My question is, can we restrict users data in one client machine? I meant, even if user login to another mach...

shamee by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to start DLO Agent

Hi   I am having issues with 1 sepsific client in my network, where DLO agent just wont startup after installing. Whenever i try tro to start it up, its gives me the following error in Lotus Notes: An error has occured in Lotus Notes Application. Dat...

DEDUP in DLO 7.5

HI ALL,   i have some queries in Symantec DLO 7.5 : DLO 7.5 now supports deduped backups of Lotus Notes.DLO 7.5 backup open .nsf file backup. waiting for reply.   Thanks in advance, VINAYY

vinayy by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DLO de duplication

If we enable de dup for user backup , and we are backing up 1 GB of data  how much data will be occupied in the de dup storage location .   The results have been varied till now   Our results       Backup_test1 Data Backed up from Laptop = 2.97 GB; D...

abhi1983 by Level 3
Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup for desktops

I need a solution to backup my users files and data on their desktop, daily or weekly. which symantec product is suitable ? destination backup location is a NAS.    

DLO Error executing on the client.

Hello friends, this time I have this problem when starting the program in the client user, as shown in the screen (error2), I commented that I first had problems installing the agent asked me for the MDAC (error1) which the windows update and let me...

Resolved! DLO client memory usage

I'm concerned about the amount of memory the DLOClientu.exe process is using on some of our machines. I've seen it get up to 800MB on my machine and 1.5GB on a colleagues. Is there some way to limit that, or is that the price we pay for deduplication...

7.5 Upgrade

Hello,   I have two questions concerning DLO 7.5 Will existing clients with the 7.0 Agent be able to continue backing up without the update?I understand that Office 2013 is not currently supported by 7.5. Are there any plans for an update to support ...

BPlace by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! DLO 7.0 Through firewall

In our current DLO setup our sales force have to connect to the VPN to allow backups to occur.  A significant number of these people rarely connect to the VPN as most of our applications have been configured to connect without a VPN connection.  I wa...

A Hardware Error Has Occurred

i have a number of users in DLO that are showing the following alert in the console. A hardware error has occurred accessing "\\DLOserver\CDP01\domain-username\.dlo\usercomputer\c_\users\username\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\[000000000000000000000...

Resolved! Windows 7 customize image

Hi Everyone, Can you please help me for creating windows 7 customize image for my few dell laptops. I tried many times but couldn't get this. Please help me   Thanks!  

SAM07 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos