Did you mean: 
OpsCenter
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Need Help in Symantec OPS Center Reports -

Hi All,   We are looking for a below kind of report from the Symantec OPS Center. Can any one please suggest the steps to pull such report. Seems there is some possibliity from SQL Queries. If there is the chance , can you please provide the same. We...

OpsCenter help in creating stacked bar graph on job duration

Hi,  I'm looking to create a report from NBU Opscenter v7.1.0.4 that will show a stacked bar graph of the number of jobs (backup and/or duplicate) that complete in 0-12hrs, 12-24hrs, 24-48 hrs, over 48hrs. So  I thought I could create a stacked bar g...

new2nbu by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Media Server Purge

I have quite a few old Media Servers showing under the Monitor>Services tab in OpsCenter. I have checked and these are not included anywhere I can see. I was wondering if this was an issue with the Audit Trail purge or some other data purge... Either...

Ops Center - Reporting on Expired Media for return from offsite storage

Being fairly new to Ops Center reporting I am having difficulty in obtaining a report which will show me a list of media which has expired within the past 1 week.  I want to be able to produce a report which allows me to request all tapes which have ...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Client Not Appearing in Client Filter List

I have an Ops Center 7504 (Analytics) running on W2K8R2. I am attempting to run a report, Backup /Recovery, Job/Image/Media, and when I try and filter on clients many of the clients who have had backups run are not appearing in the drop-down.  In add...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

SLP Backlog Report Not Showing Images Created

I have the SLP Backlog report emailed to me every morning.  Last Tuesday, 2/26, the "Images Created" numbers started show "0" images created.  Every day since then, the report still shows zero images created.  The Unfinished DLP Images still shows a ...

rsamora by Level 5
Certified
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduled Job Count vs Actual Job Count SQL / Schema

Under the canned reports in  Backup > Scheduled Jobs > Job Details Scheduled vs Actual, does anybody have any idea on how the 2 columns, "Scheduled Job Count" and "Actual Job Count" are generated?  (Where do I look to find these in the schema, or how...

Jeff_Chen by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Opscenter 7.5.0.3 with Netbackup 7.5.0.5

Hi, I know that Opscenter should be equal to, or higher than the Netbackup version being montitored, but I am unsure if this includes Rollup patches too. Can I monitor Netbackup 7.5.0.5 with my current Opscenter installation of 7.5.0.3 ? (Or do I nee...

nick80 by Level 4
Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels