Did you mean: 
Desktop and Laptop Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Desktop Laptop Option 9.7 Links

DLO Readme : v9.7DLO License GuideDLO Install Prerequisites : v9.7Quick Reference Guide for DLO Installation and Configuration : v9.7Administrator's Guide (EN) : v9.7Software Compatibility List : v9.7Hardware_Compatibility_List : v9.7How to use VxUpd...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Dedupe engine offline

Buen día, He instalado la consola de DLO 8.0, una ves configurado el perfil, asigando los clientes, storage y ubiación dedupe  al momento de instalar el agente y correrlo comiensa a realizar un respaldo local pero no en red. Al ver los Logs del agen...

Resolved! Upgrading from Client DLO 3.01.06 to 8.00.01

Hey All, We are currently upgrading and switching servers from DLO3.01 to 8.0. Our process is to create the user on the new server and push the client using the wizard. I am getting a significant number of failures and some of them can be pushed usi...

s_d_k_k by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The desktop agent cannot start because the Network User Data Folder is has an unreadable or corrupt encryption key (7FFFFFFF)

I am using Symantec Desktop and Laptop Option 8.0 and am getting the following alerts on dozens of backups: The desktop agent cannot start because the Network User Data Folder is has an unreadable or corrupt encryption key (7FFFFFFF) It appears to ...

Resolved! SDLO 8 Desktop angent problem on Windows XP

Hello, I have problem with SDLO 8 Desktop agent installed on windows xp pro SP3. I remotely installed desktop angent with successfull installation on windows xp. When common user, without administration rights, is log on, during backup whole pc fre...

vkondelka by Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mac OSX agent fails connect DLO server

Hi, Mac system client fails to connect DLO serrver. Server is 2012R2 and DLO 7.6 SP1 Error at MAC is... Server seems to be OK, as Win clients can operate normally. MAC keeps fail, and won't able to start. 1433 open done in SQL. Error looks so b...

Boot Wizard and USB

Symantec,        I just purchased a few Optiplex 9030 computer  with an Intel 1217 Ethernet Network Drivers     The goal is to create a bootable USB using Ghost Boot Wizard.     So I followed these instrutions video http://www.symantec.com/connec...

oross by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

DLO 8.0 Configure IO

Hey guys,   I've installed DLO 8.0 on a fresh MSW2008R2, configured the Storage Location and the Edge Server, but when i try to configure the IO Server i'm getting this: All the ports are opened and the firewall is turned off. The IP is local. I...

Insufficient Free Disk Space

Hi, I have created a folder for storing the backups NUDF in NAS box with space of 1TB. The warrning occurs as in the screenshots.  Its is testing only am checking with 3 user even though this error occur

SURA by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO not responding

Hi. I have problem with DLO, im install spector aplication in 10 cpu and on 2 computer there was a problem. DLO not backup C:\Windows folder and i dont know why i get error. I took svrltmgr64 to exclude files in DLO and 1 cpu is fix but another 1 st...

cinq2 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Win server 2012 DLO 7.5 migration

Hi All, I have been following this article (https://support.symantec.com/en_US/article.TECH217373.html) to migrate our DLO 7.5 to a new server (both on server 2012). I have managed to get all the way to the point 12 (12) On the old Server use the ...

DLO can´t set up storage

Hi, I can´t set up a local storage folder on the server where DLO is running. I launch DLO as Domain Admin, SQL user has only user rights. Target folder for storage is fully opened for all and everything I get from it is .     Could I ask you for ...

LEADFOOT by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Error DLOlastbackupbyuser_en.rdl DLO 7.5 SP1

Hi professionals~ "An error occurred while running the report "Last Backup Status by User". Please check the report file "DLOlastbackupbyuser_en.rdl" is correctly installed.(0x80040E07)   Only appears that a certain login user has this error mess...

Report generation failed in DLO 7.6

Hi, We have Symantec DLO 7.6 running on MS Windows 2012 R2. We are trying to generate reports rom the DLO console...but none of the reports were generated... The following error were shown. ************************************** An error occurre...

Communications with the DLO services are down

Hi I'm getting the following message after installing the DLO 7.0 console on a windows 2008 server.        Communications with the DLO services are down. Check to see if        DLO services are running on 'DLOServer' This happens when I try to l...

smithj by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos