Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! SSR 2011 not showing failed or missed backups.

Hi, I'm using a SSR 2011 Management Solutions. Here i've setup 2 policy's and 1 filter, meaning that a client receives 2 Backup Jobs. Through the Management Agent the SSR 2011 on the client does receive its Jobs. Each Jobs has a different destination...

Denus by Level 4
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Delete Package Policy... SSR MS 2011

because we installed Symantec management platform 2011.I have done to Manage Some clients but After Five Days.....we tried to send this packages to the client but because of the any problems we can not send these packages. l try to manual installatio...

Resolved! SSR 2011 can not Finde the C:\

Hi I have a HP Blade system with 7. Stk BL460c G7 and 4. Stk WS460c G6. BL460 is installed whit Server 2008 X86 and the WS460 Win7 U. I have installed the SSR 2011, adding all the computers in the computer list and deployed the agents to these. whe...

NoAtMid by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to backup Files/Folder in SBESR10

I am unable to choose the option that says back up files and folders. I am only allowed to back up a drive or partitions. How do I get around the this? The option to back up filesa dn folders is greyed out and I have a licensed copy of the software. ...

Resolved! How to set Agent Bandwidth control setting

I have some client pc’s managed with BESR2010MS And it seems some clients have Bandwidth control on and some are off My workstation in particular the bandwidth setting is on when I set it off I reopen the client and it’s on agene? Is there a policy t...

Linas by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! BERS 2010 won't connect to Win 7 remote computer

hello   i have a BERS 2010 Server Edition installation on a windows server 2008 R2 x64 machine. now i have serveral remote machines most of them with an XP OS but one have a Windows 7 OS. all machines are in the same subnet and workgroup.   i'm able ...

Backup Exec 8.5 with Altiris

Hello, i´ve got a little problem with a server which is backedup with besr 8.0 (version 8.0.2.26324) and managed by an altiris server. The problem is that the altiris management console is reporteing me that the server never made backups. When i ta...

112 by Level 2
Partner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment of BESR2010 Client not possible

Following messages occure while deploying the client to a Windows 7 or Windows 2008r2 computer: ################# -Error E0D3EBC0: Cannot deploy the Agent to CTREAT2. --CTREAT2, Exception occurred: Attempt to copy package failed. The file download ...

FJHack by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrade From BESR8.5 to BESR2010

Dear All, Could you plz help me,i dont have any knowlage in BESR2010, i want to upgarde from BESR8.5 to BESR2010 --  what is the upgrade steps? -- Shell i have to uninstall the old version ? -- What about the old jobs abd policy Thanks for you HELP

FZ2H by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Boot Recovery

I am using BESR 2010 standalone desktop edition. I would like to ask is there any way i can use recovery cd to boot from network. as on my some of PC CD Rom are not installed. so how can i use recovery cd to boot from network. Plz Help me!!!!!!!...

salamz by Level 4
Partner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to connect to Remote Agents in BESR 2010

This does not happen to all of the computers I try and connect to, just the newer models ones. I have been deploying the 2010 agent from my computer to remote PCs and up until now, I have had no problems. When I try to connect to a remote computer th...

vero by Level 2
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BESR 2010 - run it as daily schedule?

Hi all, I've a client who has five servers (File server, DB server, Application server) which is quite cirtical . We have decided clone the image as a "backup/DR" solution Any impact to run the job at Daily basic?  Will it consume high CP...

melvintys by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels