Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

System Recovery with Removable Disks

Hello, We are currently using System Recovery to backup two volumes C: and D: directly to a removable disk F: These removable disks are then rotated daily (Drive Letters stay the same) so that there is always a backup offsite. (We are not using the...

Tularis by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESRM 2010 (Next Run is scheduled in the past)

Hi Guys, So I have a problem with jobs occasionally showing the Next Run Time scheduled in the past, I can eventually get them back on track for the most part between editing jobs, pushing, restarting services but anyone have the same experience and...

How to delete list of files to restore?

I’m playing around with BESR 2010, created a few backups and deleted the folder where the backups were stored so I could free up some space.  When I go into the list of files to restore, they are still there but when I click on one to restore, ob...

GiJeet by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backing up to a NAS with BESR2010......with issues

Hi, I'm backing up about 500gig of data to a NAS over a 100Mb network that is solid. The NAS is a HP DL320s running windows storage server 2003. I keep getting the following error messages : Error E7D1001F: Unable to write to file. Error EBAB03F1...

Mrmicp by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error E98F000A: Cannot retrieve list of Images.

I have upgraded serveral of our clients from BESR 8.5.3 to BESR 2010. I notice now that we get the following error: Info 6C8F043D: Recovery point \\192.168.0.4\backups\S-SVR1_E_Drive001.v2i deleted to comply with the number of recovery points to sav...

Duplicate backup job to tape not reported in logs

We have a trial install of BE 2010 on a Win 2K3 Std SP2 server backing up to an attached disk array. We have a full backup job to disk which is linked to a duplicate backup to tape job. The backup to tape completes and the cataloge shows that all th...

SBSIT by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration using Symantec Recovery

Hi guys,                      I migrate my old Dell  server to the new Dell Power Edge server  with help of Symantec Recovery software.During recovery process first it asked network driver . I give it manually .After sometime it ask some hotfixs.So i...

Resolved! Backing up AD, Exchange, and SQL properely with BESR 2010

We just purchased BESR 2010 and I am developing my schedule and procedures for backing up our Windows 2003 AD environment.  I am not certain of the backup process of BESR process the Exchange logs or if I'll need to use my regular backup process so t...

seag33k by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup Exec 2010 Password Reset?

Hi, Advance Thanks to Every one. Installed Backup Exec 2010 on Windows XP System. Taken Entire System BAckup with Password. While Restoring the Image to Other System it Prompting for Password. I forgot the Password. Please Help me to reset t...

BESR 2010 Emailnotification

Hi Is there any way to just recieve errors and the message that a backup completed? It's quit anoyying to get so many message (backup starting for volume X, finishing for volume x, deleting file x) for every partition. It would be enough to actually...

Mounting restore points fails in BESR 2010

I have BESR 2010 running on a Win7 x64 machine, brand new install. Backups run fine. When I go to mount a recovery point using the "Recover my files"  link in BE's console, I get two consecutive error message dialogs: "Cannot mount eh rrecovery poi...

softdes by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup exec system recovery for Desktop and Server

I have user the BESR version 8.5 in my earlier job and I see that there is a new product which is BESR 2010 version for Server recovery product. 1. Could you please clarify if this is an upgrade from version 8.5? Also with the older version I was ab...

Labels