Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Best way to replace current backup disk with new disk

(1) I currently have disk M: where I backup my files to.  (2) I have a new larger disk (currently I: and different label than M:) which I now want to use for my backup files.  I have no problem moving existing backup files to the new disk with SSR,...

Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2: Error EBAB03F1

Hi all, I'm evaluating Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2; when I try to get a "One Time Backup" I receive the following error on screen: -Snapshot error %1. --Error EBAB03F1: Following Operating System error occurred while performing requested oper...

boomeo by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Imposible de créer le disque de recupération

Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à creer le disque de recupération. l'otption "classique" n'est pas disponible alors que la sauvegarde windows fonctionne parfaitement. J'utilise system recovery 2013 r2 Merci pour vore aide

Resolved! Can create a recovery Disck

Hello, I use System recovery 2013 r2 and I can't create a the recovery disk. Classic option is not avalaible. Windows save and backup is working correctly. Thanks for your help

Time to backup vs time to restore

I have a 2Tb HDD with a "C" partition of 190Gb (only 100Gb used)  for the operation system Win 7 and the balance in a "F" data partition.  I am backing up to an internal HDD "U".  When I backup the C partition as the new incremental set the backup t...

TenOC by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

incrementals

hi all what im curious of is if i create a yearly base with hourly incrementals would it eventually stop creating incrementals when it hits a certain number so say roughly there are 8760 hours in a year would it create this many incrementals or wou...

GRTS by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use of / vs \ to map a network drive

Noticed that using //drive/folder vs \\drive\folder to map a network drive doesn't seem to work when using SSR 2011 to recover a backup. Could someone vaerify this for me? Thanks

Send an Email when the backup job is failed

Hello again, is there an option that the Symantec System Revovery Management Console send an Email when a backup job is failed? I know, that is possible when i configure the smtp option on the client. The problem here is, that i cannot send out a e...

SSR20xx by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error while launching Symantec System Recovery Disk Wizard

After installing Symantec system recovery 2013 R3 Desktop, I tried to make a System recovery disk by starting the wizard. However I get the error message: Failed to create a 'ImageSource' from the text 'pack://application:,,,,/Symantec.UI.WpfResourc...

Eppie by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

symantec system recovery desktop 2013

I have one of my client computers set up with this software and it has been driving me crazy when it runs out of external disk space, the software just doesn't back up anything. Is there an option to have it remove old backups when it gets full?

Sym Sys Recovery Desktop

Does anyone know if you can REMOTELY install the Management console so the PC USER can maintain their OWN Backups.  I just want to deploy and then monitor them, but if they want to see thier history of backups, or change something they can

Jay_Crow by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where are backup jobs stored ????

I had to recovery my "C" drive from a few weeks ago.  The problem is that I had created a number of incremental  backup jobs that gone because they were created after my recovery point.  I do have a backup of the C drive I made before I did the resto...

TenOC by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Saving Backup to Compressed Drive.

SSR 2013 Rev 2. Win 7. Can (should) I save a backup to am external hard drive that is compressed by windows using SSR's standard compression?  What is the effect of this "double" compression

TenOC by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSR Management Solution - Last zufällig verteilen

Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu der Option Last zufällig verteilen (Min). Ich habe eine Backuprichtlinie erstellt mit der Option "Last zufällig verteilen" = 60 min. Jeden Samstag 0 Uhr soll eine Wiederherstellungspunktsatz (Basis) erstellt werden. Al...

SSR20xx by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels