Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Backup Exec Agent for IBM AS400

Hello - does Backup Exec 15 or any other Veritas/Symantect prodcuts support backing up data on any one of these: IBM/iSeries/AS400/db2/JDE?   Thanks!  Mendel

m_admin85 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup exec vss provider

Hi,  Could someone tell me what is the function of "backup exec vss provider" ? How does it benefit the backup process ? It is set to manual in the services of my virtual machine (windows server 2008 R2) ? When I try starting it, it complains abou...

Resolved! How to backup Exchange 2010 DAG steps

Dears, I have a Backup exec 3600 appliance (Not software) I want to backup exchange server? What are the steps; because I did a normal backup (installed exchange agent into the primary server and specify the SQL database), but it still can find the...

Resolved! RDP session is not automatically Disable for BE3600

Hello    We are using BE3600.2 and what we have observed that once we enable the RDP session using powershell it allows us RDP into it. But even after rebooting the appliance device the RDP is still working. We need to know how to disable that so tha...

Resolved! Backupexec 3600 and Vmware Workstation

Hello Everyone,   I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer to my questions about the BE3600. Does anybody know:   1) Will the appliance backup VMware Player, Workstation and MS Virtual PC 2007 VMs that sit on top of Windows 2003/2008 Servers...

marklar by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BE 3600 R2 Appliance IE

HI All,   I have a BE 3600 appliance installed at a customer site.   I configure it, using domain admin account created for backup exec.   The moment I add the appliance to the domain using the domain admin account, I can no longer log into the Inter...

jploui by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos