Did you mean: 
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Appliance WebUI does not display information

Hello    We are using BE3600R2 and whenever we using WebUI we are unable to find details related to    Disk Raid  Battery   It says No disk No Raid and No battery.    Please find the attached screenshot for more information.    Thank you ...

Resolved! RDP session is not automatically Disable for BE3600

Hello    We are using BE3600.2 and what we have observed that once we enable the RDP session using powershell it allows us RDP into it. But even after rebooting the appliance device the RDP is still working. We need to know how to disable that so tha...

Resolved! Backup Exec 3600 Appliance NIC5 RMM port

Hi there, I have a doubt about if should I connect the NIC5 RMM port of my BE3600 appliance to network? I've seen that there are some guides that explain is exclusively of Symantec technical support use, but is for remote access or onsite support? If...

nesmac by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup exec appliance 3600 enable RDP

I am trying to RDP to the brand new backup exec appliance and as soon as I log in to the server it logs me off. I read some threads about needing to enable rdp via power shell and also saw some comments that only Symantec tech support can do that. Ho...