Did you mean: 
NetBackup
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Subscribe to NBU notifications

In case you are not aware - you can subscribe to NBU notifications over here: https://sort.veritas.com/spec_doc Hopefully NBU 9 will be added to the list soon.

Marianne by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 17 kudos

S3 Cloud Storage setup across AWS accounts

Currently using NetBackup to backup servers in a single AWS account to S3 using an IAM user/access keys. This is working fine for backing up to S3 buckets in that account, but there is another AWS account that the NetBackup IAM user has cross acount ...

postgresql DB Backup via Netbackup Postgresql Agent

DearsCurrently we backup our PostgreSQL 10.5 databases to NBU  via Zmanda NBU Plugin as below1. Full backup 2. Incremental Backup  ( archive log  ) Can someone please clarify on the below ?1. Can the same operations above be done by NBU Agent for Pos...

How to move all Netbackup logs another server to audit

Hello people, My company is centralizing all the operational transaction logs on a syslog server and I need to direct all the logos generated in the netbackup daily tasks to that server, does anyone know how I perform this procedure?

Kleber_Marra by Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netbackup Platform Base Limited licensing

Hi there,I have just saw the "Netbackup 8.1.2 Licensing Guide" and realize that Platform Base Limited license includes Ent Client, is that right? So now we can backup VMware with this license? I thought in past guides it wasnt, it was only a Complete...

Azure Cloud Catalyst Configuration

We want to deploy Cloud Catalyst in our environement with Azure. We have couple of queries around the same:1) Azure has a limit of 100TB per container. Can we add multiple container within same Cloud Catalyst?2) End-to-End data encryption in Cloud Ca...

Labels