Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Virtual Vault in conjunction with Citrix...

I would like to display a VV to an end user on a Citrix Metaframe farm, but the local cache's would fill out the HDD's on the farm servers.   So the dilemma becomes two fold: 1.) Is there a way to set a different policy for Citrix servers to store th...

Resolved! evmovearchivetask.exe.config format

When adding an entry, what is the format? Now looks like: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <configuration>   <runtime>     <generatePublisherEvidence enabled="false"/>     <RescheduleIntervalInMins="5">   </runtime> </configuration>   Getti...

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Update shortcut location - how does it work

Hello all, Regarding the 'update shortcut location' ie the Moved Items tab in the Mailbox Policy. What happens when this is run? I know it has an impact on SQL, but what about Exchange? EV-server? On Exchange, can we expect an increase in log-files? ...

GertjanA by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order of steps to use - moving archives and mailboxes

Hello all, We're doing the following: Have setup an all-in-one EV-server (storage and indexing). Have setup a new exchangeserver, targeted by the new EV-server (same site as others) We're going to run a test with Virtual Vault. What I am doing is the...

GertjanA by Moderator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vault Cache start date

Hello all, When using the startdate setting for Vault Cache, can that be configured as being a 'rolling' date? Meaning: If I set the value to be all items from "today minus 1 year" (ie all items from last year in the VC), what happens next week? Will...

GertjanA by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! monitoring web app on x64 w2008

I've installed the webmonitoring on a w2008x64 ev-server, having only admin and directory service. When locally opening the page (localhost/monitoringwebapp/default.aspx), it shows an error with 'guidelines': An error has occurred.   An error has o...

GertjanA by Moderator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

New EV Dashboard Installation Instructions!!

New EV Dashboard Installation Instructions are now available. I know some of you out there have had issues getting EV Dashboard working on your systems. Credit has to go to Eric, who recently installed EV Dashboard and has put everything he learned a...

Resolved! Domino Journaling - How to capture all info.

Hi,  I have a client who has a requirement to capture all message, calender items, and saved IM conversations that are relayed via Domino.  From what I can see, before I even touch EV they need to set up Journaling on one (if using a mail-in DB) or m...

wandarah by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV 8 SP4, Cannot move archived item from Inbox to VV

Hi all,      We are just finalising our EV strategy, and one of our pilot users pointed out a "bug" that I am able to replicate with all users (including Enterprise Admins).  When the user tries to move an already archived, or pending archival item t...

Resolved! Move Archive 80sp4 error 41226

Hello all, Anyone seen this error before? Event Type: Error Event Source: Enterprise Vault Event Category: Move Archive Task Event ID: 41226 Date:  9/20/2010 Time:  11:54:45 AM User:  N/A Computer: STORAGE SERVER (REMOVED for Security reasons)...

GertjanA by Moderator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Discovery Accelerator 9.0 Delete User/Group

Brand new to the DA application. Thanks to those who posted questions on how to navigate to search/review/export. I was lost as well! Having created a test user, assigned roles, and ready to "clean house"...I don't see any way to delete users created...

JBatCCC by Level 3
Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there a way to retrieve policy deleted e-mail?

Hello EV Gurus,   I have a client that stated that his Outlook e-mails have "disappeared".  I walked him through the admin console, and he saw that their policy is set to delete archived e-mail after 6 months.  He wants to change this policy to keep ...

Labels