Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Uninstalling EV 8.03, event 41197

Hi. We have removed one of our three EV servers. More specifically, we removed the server that was planned to handle file archiving. We restored everything that had been archived and removed archive points and everything related. Or at least we tho...

Tobbe_S by Level 3
Partner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem opening archived mail from 2nd mbx

Hello all, We have mailboxes that several users have access to. Access is being set using AD, using Mailbox Rights and Security of the ' shared'  mailbox. In EV, I see the archive for this mailbox, and the permissions on the archive are like the rig...

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access another users Vault in Exchange.

In IT we are sometimes asked to use ExMerge to gather and view a user's PST copy of their Exchange mailbox for investigative purposes. We are running into an issue when trying to access a vaulted message "Symantec Enterprise Vault - Error. You do not...

EV 8 SP3 with Backup Exec 12.5 - EventID 7077 after Backup

Hello, we have a fresh Installation of EV 8with SP3 and Backup Exec 12.5 (with Hotfix: http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/340027.htm ) and a EV Agent for the Backup. Backup Job creation and the job itself runs fine, however, after every Backup...

vmds by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This mailbox has duplicate entries.... Error 3333 events

Hi, We are nearing the end of our migrations from one AD to another. We have SynchInMigrationMode set to 1 (on).   (not SyncInMigrationMode without the H as I first typed) For 99% of mailboxes this has worked fine. Some users have just the one Exc...

Solution: Issues with FSA reporting web service

EV 8.0.1.  I was doing a new setup for FSA and configured Reporting.  Once it was setup I go the error: "... cannot access the fsa reporting web service blah blah blah" when trying to access it from the admin console.  The certificate was setup with ...

RSRust by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Won't Archive

I have a few users in our environment that have the pending vault icon on items in their outlook but the vaulting never commits. This happens both with the 90 day policy in place and on items that the user attempts to vault manually. This does not af...

Resolved! Outlook 2007 client cannot open archived messages.

We have Enterprise Vault 8.02 in a Microsoft Exchange 2003 environment. The Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-on has been deployed via LanDeskManager. After our archiving task ran, we cannot open any archived messages on our Outlook 2007 client. All archi...

Baymen by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels