Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Information on EV/DA API

One of my clients uses an in-house e-Discovery tool to search LAN, Computers and can process data at an amazing speed. They also use EV and DA for compliance purpose to export data and ingest them to this tool. However, they find DA to be a bottlenec...

Switch by Level 3
Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enterprise Vault & IE9

Has anyone else experienced that after installing IE9 on a client and access OWA the EV toolbar is no longer accessable?  What is the work around or solution for this?     Running EV 9 SP1 , WK8 SP2 64bt, Exchange 2003 Victor MCTS / SCS (EV9)

CCCIT by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlook 2010 Add-In

I just had an issue with a client not being able to install the Outlook Add-In.  Their Outlook version was 14.0.5128.5000 where as a previous Outlook 2010 on another client machine was a slightly lower version (I assume a few Office updates less) and...

Quota based archiving

hi there,   we have changed our ev from 8.0 to 9.0.1 since then we have the problem that mailboxes are running full although we have a policy with age and quota based archiving   now here is my question: is there a change in the quota based archiving...

Site Redesign/Upgrade

I have been tasked with redesigning a fairly large site and would like to ask for the two cents of anyone willing to provide it.  The site has 3 Exchange 2k3 servers running on Win2k3 SP2 32-bit platforms, all boxes are physical 2 Quad Core Xeon CPU ...

EV 8 Issues with MS Patches 10-036 and 10-087

A collegue found an issue with EV icons disappearing from a user's Outlook. With versions SP3, 4 and 5 of EV 8 and using Outlook 2003 SP3, he found a situation where the client would not display the store in vault or restore from vault icons on the t...

Archiving Lotus Notes

Hi Gang   My question is.... I would like to archive a mail box with a policy that archives mails when they are more than 6 month old and delete the mail from users mail box and create shortcut (easy done :) ), but then i also want to archive mails t...

Resolved! Restoring Shortcuts and Folders from Vault to Outlook?

I have a user that deleted some sub folders from their Outlook and all vaulted shortcuts in those folders, but now decided they wanted those folders back.  The folders now are no longer in their Outlook, is there a way to restore the folders back fro...

DonS_ by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enterprise Vault running Exchange 2003 and 2010

Hi, I need some clear documentation and steps for the following please. I have EV 9.0 running in my dev enviroment with Exchange 2003. Its all working fine with no issues. I have just implemented Exchange 2010 and it will coexist with the Exchange 20...

Archived Infopath mails - Virtual Vault and Shortcuts

Hi, We're using EV 8 SP5 with Virtual Vault. One of the options we set is "No Shortcuts" when it comes to creating stubs in the outlook client. We have a group of users that is using Infopath and it's forms in the following way: Open infopath form an...

Resolved! Unable to load EV forms into Personal Form Library

Setup EV 9.0.1 Server and Client Outlook 2010 x64 Forms set to always.     EV forms won't install when using EV client 9.0.1 with Outlook 2010 x64. In the Log I see "Unable to load EV forms into Personal Form Library"   In Vault information I see "Co...

JamaliP by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels