Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! OWA 2010 problem

Hi   We have an exchange 2010 environement with EV 9.0.2 installed. It almost work as it should exept for OWA. When logging on to the OWA server as any other then the current loged in user, We can se buttons and archived mails in OWA, but when openin...

OWA Search Archives strange issue

Hi All, I'm facing a strange issue when clicking on Search Archives button within OWA (exch 2010, ev 9.0.2), I'm getting a blank page with a text line like below: 0 [OWA URL] evsvcaccount@domain.com evsvcaccount@domain.com [mbxserevername] [mbxsereve...

giuliod by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have this message from EV when I click on one of my email that i want to restored. Is this normal ? the icon beside my email shows a blue arrow in front of the clock. The status shows - this item is being restored by Enterprise Vault. I can still o...

yeow_km by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected behavior while archiving exchange-emails

We are testing exchange-archiving on an Enterprisevault 10 Server and we are experiencing unexpected behavior with this. Our mailbox-policy uses the archiving strategy "Based on age" and the strategy value (Archive items when they are older than) is ...

Resolved! Mac Unknown Username or bad password

Hi All I have been battleing with my Mac users and the EV client. Users are asked for login and when they enter their details it states that it is a unknown user or bad password. Any ideas? EV 9.0.3 Server 2003 SP2 User are running outlook 2011.   We...

Resolved! ArchiveFolder corruption since upgrade 7.5 to 9.0.2

Dear forum, did you already experience some cases where the Archive Explorer View gets corrupted after an upgrade with the path 7.5.5 -> 8.0.5 -> 9.0.2? We have a current case where The Archive Explorer view of quite a large number of users is not co...

Simon_B_ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SQL errors upgrade from 8.0.5 to 9.0.3

Hi All   Tried to upgrade from 8.0.5 to 9.0.3 and I get the following errors,      Event Type: Error Event Source: Enterprise Vault  Event Category: Storage Server  Event ID: 6875 Date: 11/30/2011 Time: 7:23:42 PM User: N/A Computer: RBKEVA01 Descrip...

Resolved! Move archive issue

Trying to move archive from one EV site to another - its not normally an issue except we have one user who is disabled (accoring to SQL DB) however the VAC still thinks he is enabled. When i try to locate the user via the VAC I cannot see this user e...

GTK by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exchange 2010 Databases keep growing

Forgive creating new thread it wouldn't let me respond on the original one   https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/journal-database-keeps-growing Anyway I thought would share finally we received a interim hotfix from Microsoft last night whi...

Resolved! EV EMA EXCHANGE MAILBOX ANALYZER ( stopping the scan )

Our Customer is running EMA to scan the environment using virtual machines. He needs to stop the scan because an upgrade of the memory of the ESX Server. Is there a way to stop the scan and on the same way start the scan again from the point before i...

cruisen by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV task in Report mode doesn't generate any reports

Hi Guys, I am trying to run the archiving task against one of my Exchange server in report mode, but unfortunately it does not generate any reports in the default location i have checked other location as well but havent seen anything. Do i need to d...

Cdee by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Checkpoint archiving in FSA question

Hello, So we just upgraded our dev environment top 8.0sp5 in preperation for our prod upgrade and our checkpoint xml files are always starting at the begining and not picking up where the last run left off. I contacted support about this and this is ...

Vikes_2 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! backup mode script not working

Need some help...   I have the attached script set up to set vault stores into backup mode however it does nto seem to be working. I have read the KB articles and I cannot see what is wrong. I am running it as EV service account as a ".cmd" file   an...

GTK by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Archiving from a mailbox which is full: Warning Event 3049

Hi Guys,   We have a few mailboxes which already full, which caused the EV reported this warning: the mailbox has exceeded its "Prohibit send&receive" limit and can not be processed.  The archiving task failed to proceed on these mailboxes.   My qu...

patriot3w by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels