Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Archiving from a mailbox which is full: Warning Event 3049

Hi Guys,   We have a few mailboxes which already full, which caused the EV reported this warning: the mailbox has exceeded its "Prohibit send&receive" limit and can not be processed.  The archiving task failed to proceed on these mailboxes.   My qu...

patriot3w by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OWA - ISA 2006

Hi all I'm trying to resolve a problem with OWA not displaying buttons when used through an ISA 2006 server. This is a native Exchange 2003 environment and OWA users can connect fine through the ISA and can restrieve and view archived email all ok. A...

adebola24 by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reinstall V8.0 SP1 error starting EVault Storage Service

I am running V8.0 SP1 with no issues, till I received DCOM exception errors in Event Viewer. I researched and found Hotfix 341594. I applied the DLL and ran SQL Queries. After which, I received more errors starting Task and Journaling Services. I res...

Resolved! why Enterprise Vault 10 took so long to register files?

I'm working on Enterprise Vault 10, the intallation took around 1 hour to finish. It stuck at register files when reboot for around half hour. Even I only install EV reporting on my SQL server, it also took around half hour to register files. If I wa...

patriot3w by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Vault Admin Console on EV Server Crashes

Hello Folks IHAC who just migrated EV to 64Bit hardware and server 2008 R2 OS. Now we have the issue that when browsing for a System Mailbox in the EV Task the whole VAC freezes and you can not add a new archiving task. When you perform the task from...

HolgerMu by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot search archives in Enterprise Vault 10

We consistently get the message: "The Vault that you are searching is being updated" when searching our achives.  I verified that the archive process is working correctly, that the collection process is working, indexes are ok, shortcuts being create...

Resolved! EV10: Unable to list accounts in DomainName popup error

Hi I got this error when creating provisioning group using Windows User option:  unable to find domain controller. On Windows system level, i'm able to list/see the target domain. Later I found out the problem only happened to brother domain in the s...

patriot3w by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shared Mailbox and archiving

EV 7.5 Outlook 2003 Guys, Have an issue where multiple users have access to a shared mailbox.  Seems they have been archiving items from their own mailbox (because any items 'sent as' or 'replied to' from the shared mailbox go to the primary account'...

Resolved! Is Enterprise Vault Server10 support Outlook 2010?

I installed EV 10 with Outlook 2010, and I had this warning: "EV event 4226, an unsupported version of outlook is installed on the server. All services and tasks will continue to run but you may experience issues during archiving and retrieving of Ex...

patriot3w by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! User EV add-in crashed

It happened when user accessing her local pst file & the PC hung. After I did end task for Outlook, starting up Outlook got this msg.. I clicked Yes & users are able to access her pst file & all seem to be OK for now..   from windows application even...

yeow_km by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! We are about to deploy the

We are about to deploy the 8.04 EV client to prepare for 8.04 to 9.02 EV upgrade.  We are also using SCCM.  In testing, push calls for a reboot of the user's PC - some without notice.  I don't know if deployment team is using correct script.  Is ther...

Resolved! OWA image Buttons

Hello to all, I'm experiencing the next in a customer: all is working fine, and OWA too, but the images buttons not appear. I attach you a screenshot:   Anybody have an any idea about it?   Than you a best regards!!

AG81 by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Public folder archived but items not deleted

Hi,   I have the following problem: Public folder archiving is working, items are archived and I can browse the archive and open archived items. However archived items are not deleted from the public folder or replaced bij place holders.  EV  8.0.1.1...

Labels