Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! EV 8.0 - Adding New Vault store partition

Hi anyone here kind to help me on Enterprise Vault 8.0 Service Pack 1? I'm planning to add a new vault store partition, but then it states on the EV wizard that the connection is "very bad". Can I proceed on this wizard and just ignore it or should ...

Enterprise Vault 7.5 SP6 - EV_CVT_Temp folder over 2 gb

Hello guys, Does anyone know what EV_CVT_Temp folder is? It contains a 0002.htm and is over 2gb. All the EVault services stopped on this server because of insufficient diskspace and the temp directory has several of these folder and 3 of them have ...

zish_uk by Not applicable
Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This mailbox has duplicate entries.... Error 3333 events

Hi, We are nearing the end of our migrations from one AD to another. We have SynchInMigrationMode set to 1 (on).   (not SyncInMigrationMode without the H as I first typed) For 99% of mailboxes this has worked fine. Some users have just the one Exc...

Solution: Issues with FSA reporting web service

EV 8.0.1.  I was doing a new setup for FSA and configured Reporting.  Once it was setup I go the error: "... cannot access the fsa reporting web service blah blah blah" when trying to access it from the admin console.  The certificate was setup with ...

RSRust by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

EVPM Script for Deleted Items not working

I ran the following EVPM script in order to set the Deleted Items folder policy to 0 days. The default mailbox policy, set via the Vault Admin Console, is set to 50% of the mailbxo size limit. After running this script and waiting for synchronization...

Strange issue related to journaling with strange characters

Hello all, I have the following weird issue. We're currently running mixed environment, Exchange2003/2007, with journalmailboxes on both. When a user has a displayname with special characters ( o with dots on it for example, or an e with an accent ...

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vault Store marked for deletion, not deleting

Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP3, have selected a vault store for deletion, it shows as being marked for deletion but the process does not complete. How does one debug this issue or force the vault store to be removed. I need it removed. D

Resolved! How do I lower the size of my Index

I am running EV 8.0.2 for Exchange 2007. My Index is on a 620 GB drive, but I only have 60 GB left of space on it. Can the size fo the Index be lowered or do I have to expand the drive size? Thank you

Resolved! Number of Items in Vault Cache

Hello, we are running EV 8.0 SP3, Exchange 2007 SP1 and Outlook 2007. My question is, which items are inserted into teh Vault Cache? I had to create a new profile on my laptop, Outlook works in cached mode. When started a new ost-File is created. ...

Weasel by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won't Archive

I have a few users in our environment that have the pending vault icon on items in their outlook but the vaulting never commits. This happens both with the 90 day policy in place and on items that the user attempts to vault manually. This does not af...

Resolved! Unable to Create Journal Archive

Hi All EV 8.0 SP3 is installed. Duing the run of Configuration Wizard, succesfully created Journal Vault Store and Partintion. While creating Journal Archive, using Wizard, it found the indexing service for the new archive default server. After puti...

EV80SP2 - Event 3372 - Invalid Journal Report

Hello all, Anyone know why this is generated: Event Type:    Warning Event Source:    Enterprise Vault Event Category:    Journal Task Event ID:    3372 Date:        27-1-2010 Time:        9:33:57 User:        N/A Computer:    REMOVED FOR PRIVACY...

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlook 2007 client cannot open archived messages.

We have Enterprise Vault 8.02 in a Microsoft Exchange 2003 environment. The Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-on has been deployed via LanDeskManager. After our archiving task ran, we cannot open any archived messages on our Outlook 2007 client. All archi...

Baymen by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vaulted E-Mail Not Deleting from Celerra

Hey Symantec EV folks, I have a client that has an issue with e-mail deleting from the Celerra.  The clients archive e-mail, it goes through the EV server, and then is stored on the Celerra.  If the client wants to delete the e-mail from Vault, they...

Username change problem

Does anyone know why when I try and disable and re-enable an account , EV is still using a users old username ? I have run the Provisioning task and Synchronised their mailbox but it's still looking at their old address. The reason I ask is because t...

Paul_E by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels