Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Entreprise Vault Issue.

Good Evenin, Morning, Night   Dear forum members,   I need some assistance related to a Entreprise Vault issue with Microsoft Office 2010 service pack 2 the version of vault we are using is has follows: EnterpriseVaultOutlook2010_10_0_2_1112 ...

Resolved! Evault and Horizon View Persona

Morning,   We use Evault in our environment and also use horizon view 6.0 with persona - when a user first logs into their vdi session and opens outlook there is a download that takes place from the appdata/local/kvs/enterprise vault folder and it ...

Resolved! PST file stuck in "Copying" state

I'm running EV 9.0.4 and trying to migrate a PST file. The "copy" stage failed b/c the user had the file open in Outlook. I know how to handle this most times, but this time the state of the file in VAC is "Copying". I've stopped and restarted the PS...

Search Page on EV11 has missing file type icons

Hello, I have a customer who is worried about file type icons missing on the search page. He has several PDF, MPP, VSD files that have a blank white page icon.  Has anyone encountered this issue? Possible that it's security issue on the files, or a...

TheKremlin by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to open a Enterprise Vault Archive in Outlook 2007

Hi there. I've been given my PST file by the admin in a file that has the extension .VaultedandScrambledPSTFile and Outlook will not open the file.  Is there a method that I can use (without bothering the exchange administrator) to extract my PST fi...

ak2766 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need some Enterprise Vault Assistance - please

Hi Our company is running EV Outlook add-in 11.0.0.1351 and Outlook 2010. Quick question: Is there a limit to the amount of groups you belong to in Active Directory for EV to function correctly? We have a few users who cannot search their vault f...

GeorgeL by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DefaultArchiveID Missing

Happy New Year Everyone We have had a user return to our company and he had a new account created. This in turn created a new EV account under the same name. The user then was granted permissions to resume their old account, so we in turn disabled b...

Script error opening Vaulted emails

I have a couple of users that are unable to open Vaulted email when searching for emails - they get the following error pop up - has anyone come accros this and how do i fix this - I should say it works fine if i get them to use the browser search  ...

AndyMc by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enterprise Vault Suddenly Stops Working

We just migrated from Windows 2008 EV9 to Windows 2012 EV10. Everything was working fine for several weeks. Suddenly, we are getting calls that users cannot retrieved archived emails. We resolve this by either restarting the EVault Admin Service or r...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault can't be loaded

Recently, I upgrade my office to 2013 version. but now, I found Enterprise Vault not loading with runtime error. Attach the shotscreen FYI. I changed the load behavior value to 3. how i can get this to work? Many thanks!

Liu_Wen by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virtual Vault and Stubs in PST files

Hi We are in the processes of migrating to Virtual Vault in preparation PST migration at a later date. Through our pilot we have found that a number of people have moved archive stubs to PST files rather than the full email.  As a result when we en...

Russ777 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels